All nature testifies the beauty of God's handiwork,
大自然述说上主造物的美丽
I see it in the colorful rainbow.
我从彩虹看见神的匠心
I hear it in the bird's singing.
我从小鸟的歌唱听见神的歌曲
I see it in the flowering garden.
我从春天的花卉看见神的手艺
I hear His whisper in the falling rain.
我从雨声听见神的低语
I see His purity stamped on the snow.
我看见神的纯洁印在白雪覆盖的大地
I hear His symphony in the stream flow.
我听见神的交响乐在奔流的溪涧传开
I see His majesty in the clouds that soar.
我从朵朵白云看见神的尊贵
I hear His power when the thunders roar.
我从隆隆雷声听见神的大能
I feel His breath at the twilight gone.
我在晨昏的交接处感觉到神的呼吸
I touch His heart when I accept His redeeming love.
当我诚心接受祂救赎大爱,我触摸到神的心