Some time I think I was very tired.
And I don't need money.
So why I have to work, work for what?

发表于 2005-12-14 18:44 | 显示全部楼层
没有理由就不要工作了 有什么难的啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-14 19:10 | 显示全部楼层

I don’t know what’s the meaning of “I don’t need money”. Maybe you’re right “the most important thing in the world is the words of Lord”, however, money is an important thing in our daily life. “I don’t need money.” There are two possibilities to understand this sentence. First, you are so successful and get the inexhaustible money. Second, the money, you have may get from other persons, such as family members. If you were the first possibility, please work for Lord. If you were the second possibility, please work for yourself.

Please read HOLY BIBLE GENESIS 3 and PROVERBS 6:6, you will understand why we need to work.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-16 11:13 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Ivan在2005-12-14 16:32:00的发言:

Some time I think I was very tired.
And I don't need money.
So why I have to work, work for what?

to your the first sentence and third sentence : in the world, all of us are very tired ,we must work, do this ,do that, because our Lord said to Adam: “ because you listened to your wife and ate from the tree about which I commanded you, you must not eat of it.” Cursed is the ground because of you, through painful toil you will eat of it all the days of your life.” So human must work for your life , your family. But there is an important point: you must know we do everythig which is for our Lord, and take a cheerful and indebted heart to work ( Proverbs 17:22 a cheerful heart is good medicine, but a creshed spirit spirit dries up the bones).

Your secend word is wrong, you live in the world ,you must need money, but we don’t become the money’s slave, this is important.

the last suggestion: when you tired , you can walk out for relaxing or chat with your friend.

God bless you!

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-18 01:11 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-18 14:52 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,求神把你的钱分我一点点,够我们家过春节用的,够用就好,以便不让人家说,基督徒过不了年。求神借你荣耀神的名。
感谢主,你自己要时刻做好准备,为了不时之需。
感恩吧

也许,你不知道寒冷是什么味道吧。现在都零下10度了,我却突然没有钱买毛裤了,连棉鞋也没有钱买了。不过,感谢主,我相信,天父会为我预备。也会因此而好好的祷告。

感谢主
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-12-18 15:35:00编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-19 00:05 | 显示全部楼层
Yesterday, I watch the film LORD OF WAR. I understand all of us have a place the chose by the Lord. So, I have to do well in it. Thank you, my Lord.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|奉献支持|恩友之光 ( 桂ICP备2023005629号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-24 12:31