查经文:
查看: 2494|回复: 0
收起左侧

“信”的意思

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-13 07:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 教会写手 于 2021-8-13 07:38 编辑

“信”的意思

一个在非洲传道的人要把约翰福音译成当地语言的版本。其间,他遇到了很大的困难。面对“信”这个词的翻译,他感到很棘手。不过他没有因为译不来这个词停下来不译了。他在这个词出现的地方为它们留着“空白”位置。

后来有一天,有一个人气喘吁吁地朝着他住的营地跑了进来。他跑了很长的路,为的是给传道人带来一个重要的消息。这人一股劲地把他要向传道人说的话说完,然后,“啪”地一声,“倒进”了在他身旁的吊床上。他喃喃地说了一句话,话语很短,似乎要表达这样的意思:他极度疲倦,但因为找到一个令他愉快的放松场所,他满足了。传道人从来没有听过这些话,他问旁边的一个人他说了什么。这人告诉他:“哦,他是在说:‘我快累垮了,所以我把我所有的负重都放在这里!’”传道人大声说:“赞美神!这就是我要的‘信’的最好表达。”最终,他完成了他的翻译工作。

你要“信”得准确。这意味着——首先你必须承认你是一个罪人,你做什么都不能拯救你。然后离开你的罪,把自己完全地,毫无保留的交给基督,接受他的救恩。

你“信”耶稣了吗?

教会写手 译

What It Means To Believe

A missionary in Africa experienced great difficulty in trying to translate the Gospel of John into thelocal dialect. He faced the problem of finding a word for believe.He continued to do his best, but he always had to leave a blank space when hecame to that particular word.

Then one day a runner came panting into the camp, havingtraveled a great distance with a very important message. After blurting out hisstory, he fell completely exhausted into a nearby hammock. He muttered a briefphrase that seemed to express both his great weariness and his contentment atfinding such a delightful place of relaxation. The missionary, never havingheard these words before, asked a bystander what the runner had said. “Oh, heis saying, ‘I’m at the end of myself, therefore I am resting all of my weighthere!'” The missionary exclaimed, “Praise God! That is the very expression Ineed for the word believe!” And so he was able to complete histranslation.

To believe correctly, you must first admit that you are asinner and that you cannot do anything to save yourself. Then turn from yoursin and cast yourself wholly and unreservedly on Christ for salvation.

Have you believed on Jesus?

By:  Henry G. Bosch

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|奉献支持|恩友之光 ( 桂ICP备2023005629号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-10-18 16:33