查经文:
查看: 2243|回复: 0
收起左侧

默想神的话语:腓立比书3:13-14

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-8-5 06:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 教会写手 于 2021-8-5 07:08 编辑

默想:

“弟兄们,我不是以为自己已经得着了,我只有一件事,就是忘记背后,努力面前的,向着标竿直跑,要得 神在基督耶稣里从上面召我来得的奖赏。”(腓3:13-14)

静思:

“明天”和“昨天”会偷走你的喜乐,并抢走神为你今天预备的“机会”。作为基督徒,我们必须拒绝生活在“明天”和“昨天”里。

我们中有许多人从来就没有学习过如何把自己从昨天“分离”出来的功课。他们依然带着“昨天”到处走,任它“偷盗”本来属于他们的喜乐。保罗因为“昨天犯罪”,也有过这样的念头,但他放弃了。

行动:

也许你也像保罗和无数其它人一样,犯了一些可怕的罪。但是,朋友,神看为洁净的,人不可看为不洁净。如果你犯了罪,把它交给神了,罪就被埋进深处了。不要让它污染了你的时日,学习“把握今天”的功课。

教会写手 译

BIBLE MEDITATION:

Brethren,I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which arebefore, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14

DEVOTIONAL THOUGHT:

There are two days that can steal your joy and rob you of the fulfillment God has for you today: One is tomorrow; the other is yesterday. Both are days we Christians should refuse to live in.

So many of us have never learned how to separate ourselves from yesterday. We are still dragging it around with us and it is stealing our joy. Paul could have lived there in the realm of guilt, but he refused.

ACTION POINT:

Maybe you, like Paul and countless others, have committed some horrible sins. Butfriend, what God has called cleaned, let no man call unclean. If you have sinned and given it to God, it is buried in the depths. Don’t let it contaminate your day. Learn to live in the present.

Love worth finding

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|奉献支持|恩友之光 ( 桂ICP备2023005629号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 03:30