查看: 1476|回复: 5
收起左侧

若 加略山的爱

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-4-26 16:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
若 加略山的爱    (转贴)
2008-12-29 14:50

我不以主所施与我的恩慈来体恤同工,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I have not compassion on my fellow-servant even as my Lord had pity on me, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我轻看主召我来服侍的那些人,闲话他们的缺点,藉此有意无意地陪衬出自己的优点;若我摆出一幅高人一等的脸孔,却忘了“使你与人不同的是谁呢?你有什么不是领受的呢?”那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I belittle whom I am called to serve, talk of their weak points in contrast perhaps with what I think of as my strong points; if I adopt a superior attitude, forgetting "Who made thee to differ? And what has thou hast not received?" then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我可以轻易议论别人的短处和过失;若我可以用漠然的态度谈论甚至只是一个小孩子的错失,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I can easily discuss the shortcomings and the sins of any; if I can speak in a casual way even of a child's misdoings, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我对别人的错误漫不经心,把他们看作当然的事:“哦,他们常常都是这样的”、“哦,她就是这样讲话的,他就是会做出这种事……”那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I find myself half-carelessly talking lapses for granted, "Oh, that's what they always do," "Oh, of course she talks like that, he acts like that," then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我会从取笑别人中得到乐趣;若我会在谈话或甚至思想中奚落他人,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I can enjoy a joke at the expense of another; if I can in any way slight another in conversation, or even in thought, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我会写一封无情的心,说出一句无情的话,思索一个无情的思想而不觉得羞惭与伤痛,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I can an unkind letter, speak an unkind word, think an unkind thought without grief and shame, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我在遇到麻烦事情的时候,不想到救主的痛心,远多于想到自己的忧虑,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I do not feel far more for the grieved Saviour than for my worried self when troublesome things occur, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我不了解他的怜悯(主转过身来看彼得);若我不了解他对那真正谦卑痛悔者所抱持希望的勇气(耶稣对他说:"你喂养我的小羊"),那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I know little of His pitifulness (the Lord turned and looked upon Perter ),if I know little of His courage of hopefulness for the truly humble and penitent(He said unto him,"Feed My Lambs" ),then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我对付不法之事是为着任何其他的理由,而非为下面话语所意指的:"他的右手向他们发出一条如烈火般的命令。嗯,他爱他的百姓";若我大声责备而心中却不感到伤痛,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I deal with wrong for any other reason than that implied in the words,"From His right hand went a fiery law for them. Yea, He loved the people"; if I can rebuke without a pang,then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我关心一个人却得不到对方的反应,以致不堪劳悴而想逃避重担,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I in dealing with one who does not respond,I weary of the strain,and slip from under the burden,then I know nothing of Calvary love.

我不能忍受像浪子的父亲那样并不设法减轻远方环境的严酷;换句话说,若我拒绝让神的律法实施出来,因为我不忍心看这律法执行之时所引起的痛苦,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I bear to be like the father who did not soften the rigors of the far country; if, I refuse to allow the law of God(the way of transgressors is hard) to take effect, because of the distress it causes me to see that law in operation, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

发表于 2009-4-26 16:20 | 显示全部楼层

好贴子

若我关心一个人却得不到对方的反应,以致不堪劳悴而想逃避重担,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I in dealing with one who does not respond,I weary of the strain,and slip from under the burden,then I know nothing of Calvary love.

若我不能忍受像浪子的父亲那样并不设法减轻远方环境的严酷;换句话说,若我拒绝让神的律法实施出来,因为我不忍心看这律法执行之时所引起的痛苦,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I bear to be like the father who did not soften the rigors of the far country; if, I refuse to allow the law of God(the way of transgressors is hard) to take effect, because of the distress it causes me to see that law in operation, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

若我为了那些我必须负责之灵魂的益处而受到责备和误解,就因此心烦意乱;若我不能委身于这件事上,并保持平静缄默,单单思想客西马尼园和十字架,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I am perturbed by the reproach and misunderstanding that may follow action taken for good of souls for whom I must give account; if I can not commit the matter and go on in peace and in silence, remembering Gethsemane and the Cross, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

若我对一个曾叫我失望的人抱持疑惧的态度,对他没有信心;若他跌倒的时候我会说:“我早就料到他会这样子……”,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If my attitude be one of fear, not faith, about one who has disappointed  me; if I say, “Just what I expected,”if a fall occurs, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

若我不能远在雨还没有下之前,听见“多雨的响声”(参列王纪上十八41),并上到属灵的顶峰,紧紧地贴近神跟前;若我没有足够的信心在那里等待,将脸伏在两膝之中,纵然别人六次或甚至六十次向我报告“看不到什么”,直到最后才说“看见有一小片云从海里上来”,那我就还是丝毫不懂加略山的爱。

If I cannot catch ”the sound of noise of rain”(1 Kings 18:41 margin) long befor the rain falls, and, going to some hilltop of the spirit, as near to my God as I can, have not faith to wait there with my face between my knees, though six times or sixty times I am told ”there is nothing,” till at last ”there arises a little cloud out of the sea”, then I know nothing of Calvary love.

[此贴子已经被作者于2009-4-26 16:22:38编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-26 17:44 | 显示全部楼层

好帖子!

收藏了!谢谢分享!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-26 19:06 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!收藏了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-27 15:11 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2009-4-28 12:14 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|奉献支持|恩友之光 ( 桂ICP备2023005629号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 12:30