搜索

查章节:  
查经文:
查看: 1324|回复: 0
收起左侧

Streams In the Desert for Nov.19

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-11-19 11:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 “你是叫我们多经历重大急难的,必使我们复活,从地的深处救上来。”(诗71:20)

上帝把困难显示给我们。有时候,在我们受教的这部分进行的过程中,我们必须进入“地的深处”,穿过隐密的道路,躺下被埋在死人中间,但是上帝和我们之间伴随和联合的线永不被拉断;上帝必再次把我们从深处带领出来。

永不怀疑上帝!永不说上帝已经抛弃或忘记。永不想他是无怜悯的。他会再次使我们复活。无论如何错综复杂,在每个混乱的处境中总有一个平坦的部分。再长的一天最后也会响起晚祷声。冬天的雪下的很久,但它必会离去。

务必坚定;你的工作不是徒然。上帝再次回来,并且安慰。当他行动的时候,那已经遗忘赞美诗集的心在欢腾的歌中爆发,就像诗人:“我要感谢他,我要大大宣讲他,我的嘴唇应该大声歌唱。” --- 节选

“虽然雨会下风在吹,冷气和寒颤伴随冬天的疾风;虽然乌云密布的天空还在增长更多的乌云,死去的树叶宣告秋天已经过去;

我坚持我的脸面对这多风暴的天堂,我的心就像夏天的海一样平静,欢喜地去领受我的上帝给予的,无论它是什么

当我感觉冷的时候,我可以说,‘他派遣它;并且他的风吹动祝福,我确信知道;因为我从不缺乏,他必定伴随着;我的心温暖地跳动,虽然风会吹。’”

---

Streams In the Desert for Nov.19.

“Thou, who hast showed us many and sore troubles, wilt quicken us again.” (Psalm 71:20, R. V.)

God shows us the troubles. Sometimes, as this part of our education is being carried forward, we have to descend into “the

lower parts of the earth,” pass through subterranean passages, lie buried amongst the dead, but never for a moment is the

cord of fellowship and union between God and us strained to breaking; and from the depths God will bring us again.

Never doubt God! Never say that He has forsaken or forgotten. Never think that He is unsympathetic. He will quicken again.

There is always a smooth piece in every skein, however tangled. The longest day at last rings out the evensong. The winter

snow lies long, but it goes at last.

Be steadfast; your labor is not in vain. God turns again, and comforts. And when He does, the heart which had forgotten its

Psalmody breaks out in jubilant song, as does the Psalmist: “I will thank thee, I will harp unto thee, my lips shall sing

aloud.” --- Selected.

“Though the rain may fall and the wind be blowing, And cold and chill is the wintry blast; Though the cloudy sky is still

cloudier growing, And the dead leaves tell that the summer has passed;

My face I hold to the stormy heaven, My heart is as calm as the summer sea, Glad to receive what my God has given, Whate’er

it be

When I feel the cold, I can say, ‘He sends it; And His winds blow blessing, I surely know; For I’ve never a want but that

He attends it; And my heart beats warm, though the winds may blow.”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|奉献支持|恩友之光 ( 桂ICP备2023005629号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:47