查章节:  
查经文:
查看: 1637|回复: 2
收起左侧

上帝,求祢进入我的脑中。

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-28 13:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
 读经: 加拉太书1章6-9节

金句: 「我希奇你们这么快离开那藉着基督之恩召你们的,去从别的福音。」 (加拉太书1章6节)

全年读经: 以西结书4-6章 箴言10章22-32节

我很喜欢以这样的方式开始祷告:「上帝,求祢进入我的脑中。」我承认当我第一次听到这种祷告时,觉得有点奇怪。但是我转念一想,如果我们努力亲近耶稣,但却专注在我们的情绪感受,把理智抛在脑后,这是多么不幸的事。如果我们脑中没有祂的真理,铁定会偏离轨道。

我们来看看早期的基督教会,信徒脑中充满了假教师错误的教导,声称救恩与灵命的成长只能透过遵行律法而得。当保罗听到这样的教导,他对于这些人这么快就走偏了路感到万分惊讶:「我希奇你们这么快离开那藉着基督之恩召你们的,去从别的福音。」(加拉太书1章6节)

迷惑我们的不仅是假先知,还有这世界上的一切奇思异想,例如「只要我喜欢就可以做。」或是「有钱的是大爷。」仔细想想,我们活着真不能不用脑子。事实上,要与耶稣保持亲密的关系,需要竭力认识祂,祂的真实让我们更想亲近祂。

虽然这样的祷告听起来怪怪的,但是若你想要和耶稣同行,就要在一天的开始时向祂求告,愿祂进入你的脑中。

进入我脑中,赐予我理智;
引导我的眼,带我看世界;
控制我的口,说该说的话;
掌管我的心,掌控我意念。

要走在正轨,让上帝引导你的思想。

October 28, 2008

In Your Head

I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel. —Galatians 1:6

I love the prayer that begins, “God be in my head.” When I first heard it, admittedly I thought it sounded a little weird. But then I got to thinking how unfortunate it is if in our efforts to get closer to Jesus we focus on our emotional experience of Him and check our brains at the door. Without His truth ringing in our heads, we’re bound to get off track.

Just look at the early Christians. False teachers filled their heads with misinformation, saying that salvation and spiritual growth could be attained only through keeping the requirements of the law. When Paul heard of it, he was astonished at how quickly they had gotten off track: “I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ” (Gal. 1:6).

It’s not just false teachers who lead us astray. Our world is full of twisted thinking like, “If it feels good, do it,” or “The one with the most toys wins.” Let’s face it, you and I can’t afford to check our brains at the door. In fact, intimacy with Jesus begins with getting to know Him, and it’s the facts about Him that make us want to get close to Him.

So, strange as it may sound, if you want to stay on track with Jesus, start each day by asking Him to be in your head! 

God be in my head, and in my understanding;
God be in my eyes, and in my looking;
God be in my mouth, and in my speaking;
God be in my heart, and in my thinking.

To stay on track, let God guide your thinking.
[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-28 13:57:53编辑过]
发表于 2008-10-28 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用songseeker在2008-10-28 13:53:00的发言:
事实上,要与耶稣保持亲密的关系,需要竭力认识祂,祂的真实让我们更想亲近祂。
In fact, intimacy with Jesus begins with getting to know Him, and it’s the facts about Him that make us want to get close to Him.

[此贴子已经被作者于2008-10-28 13:57:53编辑过]

是的,我们可以说“父啊,求祢让我们更深的认识祢,虽然我并知道如何能做到,但父,祢必知道,求祢带领。”

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-9 16:22 | 显示全部楼层
若你想要和耶稣同行,就要在一天的开始时向祂求告,愿祂进入你的脑中。

进入我脑中,赐予我理智;
引导我的眼,带我看世界;
控制我的口,说该说的话;
掌管我的心,掌控我意念。

要走在正轨,让上帝引导你的思想。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|小黑屋|手机版|奉献支持|恩友之光 ( 桂ICP备2023005629号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 20:46